Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate
Sodium laureth sulphate (SLES) is a surfactant. It is a viscous liquid of white or yellowish color, almost odorless, stable with acidic, alkaline and oxide solutions. SLES 70% is packed in a 170kg plastic drum.
- Main raw material for the production of shampoos, bath foams, soaps and detergents.
- Foaming agent in fire extinguishing compositions.
- For dust suppression formulations in coal mines.
- Cleaner for the textile industry
- Used for dyeing fabrics and in the leather industry.
- It has good cleaning, emulsifying, wetting and foaming properties and good compatibility with other products.
- It is resistant to hard water, has high biodegradability and low skin and eye irritation.
© 2008 - 2023 KSK group. All rights reserved
Site development - Studio IWIX